Sweet Spot

For the Love of Paris! Toke Makinwa, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Kelechi Amadi Obi Head Out for a New Experience

1Toke Makinwa is super-excited about her Paris trip and she shared her feelings on Instagram as she, alongside Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Kelechi Amadi Obi arrived at the Peninsula Hotel in Paris, France for the #Martell300 event.

She wrote:

Oh Oui,…. Absolument! ……J’aime Paris.
Super excited to be going on a once in a lifetime experience, (so many exciting things happening this year, soooooo many.) #SooooThankful.
I’m gonna be at the 300th celebration of #Martell. Yessssssssssss!!!!!! If you live in Paris, this should be fun. I’m coming to your city. I need a glam team out there too. Any makeup artist on here based in Paris??? Email me [email protected]#Martell300 #TM #mediapersonality #radiogirl#Tvgirl #Vlogger

The three of them are currently in Paris to experience a series of events as liquor brand Martell turns 300.

Toke Makinwa Ebuka Obi-Uchendu 1 Toke Makinwa 1 Toke Makinwa 2 Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Photo Credit: Instagram/tokemakinwa | @okija

1. Bey

May 20, 2015 at 10:49 am

I don’t hate u ooo but why all thsese write up?

2. Anon

May 20, 2015 at 10:57 am

Enjoy people!

Re-Any makeup artist on here based in Paris???
    Is your make up always done by someone else? Can you not do it yourself?

• mrs chidukane

May 20, 2015 at 11:19 am

Lol! The funny thing is that she knows how to do her makeup herself. Na wa oh. I think my job isn’t glamorous enough. I need to enter the entertainment industry. *clears cobwebs from my voice *

• wagamama

May 20, 2015 at 11:51 am

Haba, free her joor! Some of us are not “skilled” like that.

Even after endless youtube videos, i sometimes end up looking like a ‘”ibadan jam abakaliki jam otueke jam maiduguri jam big’s ger wanna-be”. You get the picture?

If she can afford it, and she wants it and can’t do it herself, or is more confident with others doing it for her, why not?

• La'Shonda Balogun

May 20, 2015 at 11:53 am

LOL! I thought the same thing. But in the same way we all need a professional to take our face to another level on our wedding days (lol) its the same for these media people when they go to events.

I don’t always agree with some of Toke’s ‘ways’ BUT I can only be happy to see my Naija girl enjoying a free business class flight and trip to Paris! I would be the same lol!

Enjoy ooo

3. Ba

May 20, 2015 at 11:23 am

Okay, wish them a memorable atmosphere.

4. TEEE

May 20, 2015 at 11:34 am

say what you want about Toke, but you cant knock her hustle off

5. yinkus

May 20, 2015 at 11:58 am

Eyya Toke always so excited to travel, i’m happy for you too.

• Meena

May 20, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Lmaoo why does this sound one kind?

• o

May 21, 2015 at 9:54 am

No be small one kind……loll

6. tunmi

May 20, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Wow no prayers and Jesus hash tags? Enjoy the trip sha

7. eby

May 20, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Toke my babe anytime anyday keep on rocking

8. http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

May 20, 2015 at 1:49 pm

@BN this one that you put her email address out there. You need to be careful oh! Congratulations to Martell, it can be easy to be that age…

• NaijaPikin

May 20, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Careful about what? Wetin person fit use email for?

• Hmmm!

May 21, 2015 at 3:07 am

She put her email address out herself on Instagram. This is a repost!

9. polypoly

May 20, 2015 at 4:29 pm

but this same Toke said that she doesn’t believe in showing off and spending $$ on fancy items ok oh….watching ya in 5D glasses.

gurl bye!!! you are the real SHOW OFF queen. if its not thanking God for his blessings while riding on a private Jet that’s financed by rivers state citizens, then its famzing with borrowed items.

Glad you can finally get a 3rd stamp on your passport sha…..e no easy at all!!! hustler tinz

• GreenEyed

May 20, 2015 at 7:38 pm

U are crazy and jealous…even me way never hustle like Toke have travelled out to Top countries . I am just tired of your type who doesn’t know when to just stay quiet when u have nothing sensible to utter out of your dry and boring lips!

• polypoly

May 20, 2015 at 7:51 pm

hunny congrats but will u allow me throw some good ole shade in peace??? like madam toke doesn’t tear apart Celebs on her radio show….guh bye!!! gbazaqueen like u

• Ada Nnewi

May 20, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Jealousy! Work hard and sponsor your own trips so you’ll stop beefing…:p

10. Latifa

May 20, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Na wa oh!! Y’all should leave Toke alone as if you wont flaunt pictures if you’re in her shoes……..Rock on Toke it is not your fault that God is Blessing you dear.