Relationships

Comedian Tee A & Wife Kenny Adewale celebrate their 11th Year Anniversary

BellaNaija.com

image

Comedian Tee A took to Instagram this morning to shower praises on his wife, Kenny Adewale, as they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary.

He posted a photo of them together and wrote “#Happyanniversarytous baby. 11 beautifully amazing, sometimes challenging, yet fulfilling years. Through it all we ride on trusting only in the Lord. I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. Thanks for being the perfect partner and the wind beneath my wings @kennyadewale”

1. Godwin

May 19, 2016 at 7:55 am

Congratulations,eleven years is no joke,with the way some can’t endure few years together.I pray for God’s grace and mercy to keep your family going,now that they know it’s that long,may those happy to see people divorced not get exclusive alert on your marriage.

• NaijaPikin

May 19, 2016 at 3:28 pm

If you have to “ENDURE” and not “ENJOY” your marriage years, perhaps you need to count your losses and bounce, It is not worth it. A true blessed, loving, God ordained marriage is fulfilling, pleasant, enjoyable. You might have disagreements, but not long suffering that you will be Enduringggggg.

Argh naija pple have made me hate the word Endure.

2. banana

May 19, 2016 at 9:01 am

who dem epp?

• Theophilus Jacob

May 19, 2016 at 10:47 am

Them help your family. U don forget so soon. Bloody hater.

3. Tunde

May 19, 2016 at 9:07 am

Very good,this is a better season than the marriage is bad one of last episode.Congratulations.

4. K

May 19, 2016 at 9:33 am

I remember watching their wedding on The Bisi Olatilo Show when I was in primary school. His wife is a twin and I think they got married on the same day. Was so exciting to watch. Happy Married life to them !

5. Nerybanty

May 19, 2016 at 10:25 am

@Banana, must they help u before u congratulate them? well, i don’t blame u, u juz displayed it here dat u re a monkey. U re suppose to be eating banana in d bush, instead of jumping to Bellanaija to comment.

6. Aderonke

May 19, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Congrats Tee-A & Kenny. God bless your home. May he grant you both your heart desires!

7. Bolutife

May 19, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Thank God for your lives. I pray God opens up your beautiful home to kids. God will do it.