Sweet Spot

BN Living Sweet Spot: Davido on Daddy Duties for daughter Hailey’s 1st Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday, pop star Davido flew into Atlanta for a day just so he could celebrate his daughter, Hailey Adeleke’s first birthday  and we think it’s the sweetest thing ever!

Hailey had a princess party with a special appearance by Disney princesses Cinderella and Belle.

See photos:

1. Cynical

May 10, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Where is Aunty Chi?? She didn’t follow him??.

• I'mJustSayn'

May 10, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Lol! Amebo av you rish here?
      Is like no any need for her to be following him upandan again. Sebi they av give her assurance alreadi

2. Olu

May 10, 2018 at 2:49 pm

Even DNA sampling shouted ‘no need!!!’

Davido’s daddy and uncle ARE the father of that girl ..

DANG!

3. Venus

May 10, 2018 at 5:07 pm

She looks like her dad. Fine girl

4. Drknite

May 11, 2018 at 2:09 am

The baby mama is thick.

• Dayo

May 11, 2018 at 2:59 am

Drknite, that’s not the babymama. Sophia Momodu is the mother of this kid (and I kinda hate myself for knowing that…lol!).

5. nnenne

May 11, 2018 at 3:56 am

I must be abnormal How do you KNOWINGLY fall in love with a man, who is emotional involved with different woman and kids all over the place?
    God bless your girlfriend, Davido. No amount of money can make me do that!

6. OA

May 11, 2018 at 4:02 am

Sophie Momodu is not this baby girl’s momma. Isn’t it the half African American/half West African girl’s baby? Who even knows? But Sophie’s daughter is about three years old and her name is Imade not Hailey.

• Dayo

May 11, 2018 at 8:36 am

@OA, you are probably correct re the baby’s momma – and frankly I feel a little bit relieved that I do not know as much about Davido’s personal life as I had feared, Thanks..,lol!

7. didi

May 11, 2018 at 7:48 am

is Hailey also Imade???? or does he have two kids?’
    Baby girl is sooo cute tho

• Olu

May 11, 2018 at 8:17 am

Google is your friend!

• o

May 11, 2018 at 11:28 am

Two girls (maybe three because another girl in Ibadan claimed to have his first daughter but no DNA test yet and he’s not claiming responsibility). Imade from Sophie Momodu and Hailey from this American babe.

One thing tho, David is very involved in his children’s lives, big kudos to him for that. Boys his age keep denying for years their kids. However if truly the chef Chi has been with him for 5yrs, 2 baby mamas, several other chicks flaunted on IG them Wow! Just wow. I have no words for that.