Comedy

This Abuja Mum’s Holiday Rules for her Son are ?

BellaNaija.com

Raising a child is one of the most challenging experiences. Remember what you put your parents through? LOL.

Every now and then, parents share tips on how they go about raising their children, and if one thinks it can work in their home, they are advised to try it out.

@thegiftsourece has a tip for this holiday season.

No school means no homework, and possibly no lesson teacher. It also means more time to play games/watch TV, eat all the food in the house, and cause trouble.

She created a document which regulates her son’s video game/tablet time, amount of snacks he can eat, and so on. There’s a place to sign, and he must provide a witness too!

Good news! You can copy for your child too. But don’t forget to edit the name at the end. Cheers!

She wrote on Instagram:

Holiday soon! God help us all!
Binding document for my son to sign!
Feel free to copy if you’re trying to prevent video game/tablet addiction this holiday!
I will type this up and he shall sign. Infact a little winchy part of me is hoping he breaks the rules so I can just pack them all up! ?
Im also rationing snacks this holiday! We will pack up treat packs for each day! If you like eat all your snacks before 9am, if you like save it to last the whole day! Your call!
I’m fully on OPERATION PRESERVE MY SANITY!
PS: Before I’m bombarded with ideas for summer holiday activities, we have those sorted thank you very much. ?

See the document below:

1. Jennietobbie

June 28, 2018 at 2:54 am

Savage ?????. This Mama is my spirit animal #allornothing ??‍♀️??‍♀️

2. Billionaire in grace

June 28, 2018 at 6:59 am

????

3. pep

June 28, 2018 at 10:34 am

Good holiday rule,kudos to you ma, i will definitely work something out for my girl

4. Ariere

June 28, 2018 at 4:44 pm

Can parents just let kids be kids?! It’s a very short time that will go away very quickly. Let them play as much as they want. It’s productive. By the way,
    Video games can be very good educational tools. They help kids enhance their problem solving skills and cognitive abilities.

• Elle

June 28, 2018 at 6:06 pm

She isn’t against him playing video games, she is against him getting addicted to it. Yes, let kids be kids but there is a need for boundaries and discipline.

• Manny

June 28, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Ariere, didn’t you read there that they get 2 hrs of screen time plus 2 hrs of video games. So that’s not enough?

5. Dee

June 29, 2018 at 6:41 am

She did the right thing. This will help the child to know that too much of everything is bad.

6. John

June 29, 2018 at 8:29 am

Nigerian women just dey morph rapidly to all this ratchet aķata black american women I dey see here in America.

I never see a white or asian mother doing all this online with their children.

There was one video of an akata black american woman I watched ..she was shaving her son hair just to teach him a lesson…the other video shows another akata woman humiliating her daughter online and she was recording it innorder to punnish her…..

Is it for likes or what or is it just for online strangers to hail and praise you and call you strong woman or no nonsense mother.

What do they actually gain from it ?…
    and yet their children always turns out more worse than ever

Attention seekers

• Bade

June 30, 2018 at 5:02 pm

This is the dumbest comment I’ve read here in a while.

• Jaygirl

June 30, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Please hide yourself. Why don’t you save some money and move out of the slums so you can receive sense.

7. Toks

July 6, 2018 at 10:04 am

I absolutely agree with these terms and conditions! Will recreate these for my boy