Wedding Planner Extraordinaire Funke Bucknor-Obruthe presents ‘The Essential Bridal Handbook’Posted on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 12:30 PM
By Adeola Adeyemo
Nigeria’s foremost Event Planner – Funke Bucknor-Obruthe is set to launch ‘The Essential Bridal Handbook’.
Funke, Founder & Creative Director of Zapphaire Events (an event consultancy, marketing, planning and management company) has published a ground-breaking body of work based on her years in the event planning business along with contributions from key experts and icons in the events management industry: The Essential Bridal Handbook.
This Bridal Handbook, a first-of-its-kind practical guide to the Nigerian wedding terrain for the bride searching for excellence, shines the light on important issues surrounding the Pre-Wedding, Wedding and Post-Wedding phases. The book offers detailed information about every aspect of the planning process to help every bride make critical decisions, and checklists and worksheets to keep them organized. It also includes the all-important journal page that encourages them to record their thoughts and ideas as they go through the planning process.
The Bridal hand book which also contains loads of practical information is intended to be a Resource Directory on the latest in wedding planning trends and options as well as service providers’ selection guide complete with templates to use as they meet and engage various vendors.
The Essential Bridal Handbook has a lot of great features; it is easy to read, has tabs for easy category finding, it has contact details of various vendors, a bridal calendar plan and more…
Date: Saturday 31st March, 2012
Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island
The Bridal handbook is already available at various stores nationwide:
- House of Tara- 13A road 12 Onikepo Akande Street, off Admiralty way, Lekki
- BMPro-13B Awori road, Dolphin Estate Ikoyi
- Silverbird Galleria Stores (Lagos/Abuja/Porthacourt)
- SAS Textiles Store- Shoprite Plaza, Surulere
- TerraKulture- Tiamiyu Savage Street Victoria Island
- Bobo’s Clothing Store – 9/11 Agbaoku Street, Opebi, Ikeja(Behind TFC)
- The Bridal Gallery- Pentagon Plaza, 23, Opebi Road Ikeja
- Harbour Point – 4 Wilmot road, off Ahmadu bello way Victoria Island
- City Hall- Catholic Mission Street, Lagos-Island
- Greetings Cards and Gift Store-Falomo Shopping Centre, Suite C3
- Debonair Bookstore – 294, HerbertMacaulay Street, Sabo, Yaba
- Glendora Book Store- Falomo Shopping Centre, Suite C4
Contact: For more info and general enquiries
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07069596951
- Visit their Facebook Page TheEssentialBridalHandbookdirectory