Sweet Spot

BN Living: Jessica’s Maternity Shoot & Baby Room Photos will Make Your Heart Melt!

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1520 (1) BellaNaija Living is proud to present Jessica‘s maternity shoot and her baby Halona‘s first photo shoot 🙂

Udimee Photography captured beautiful Jessica, glowing with joy, a few weeks before she had her baby.

Photos of the precious newborn in her element will surely melt your heart – she’s such a calm baby, at her bright room at her parents’ – Jessica and Bayo‘s place in Lagos. Grandma also makes an appearance!

~ Photos – Udimee Photography

Maternity ShootNigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1870 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_1 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1630 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1669 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1790 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1791 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_2 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG-20150406-WA0005 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1838 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1834 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1563 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1537 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1504 (1) Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_1515 (1)Baby Halona is Here! Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2746 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2751 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2754 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2755 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2715 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2716 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2718 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2730 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2776Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2790 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2796 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2802 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2808 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2816 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2951 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2968 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_2961 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_3005 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_3007 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_3044 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_3059 Nigerian Maternity Shoot & Baby Room_Udimee Photography_BellaNaija Living 2015_IMG_3073

Photo Credit: Udimee | instagram.com/udimee

1. melinda

October 23, 2015 at 11:47 am

I like this, baby halona is so cute!!!

2. deedeeee

October 23, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Awwwwww…..ovaries be jumping!!!!! cant wait to start having Kids. God bless you sweetie, you will fulfil God’s purpose for your life…..

3. Great Lady

October 23, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Beautiful pics.

4. Jane

October 23, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Cute baby though not buying the idea of exposing my belly when preg.
    That said, back to reading dnb stories and crying my eyes out.

• jj

October 23, 2015 at 3:46 pm

This your eyes you are always crying out while reading dnb stories. They must be really red by now choi and how come they have fallen off since you have been crying them “out” lol. God bless your hustle sha

5. Doreen

October 23, 2015 at 12:21 pm

what a lovely room. I’m so inspired and I wish Jenny more happiness.

perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

6. Natalia

October 23, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Grandma present for the omugwo…gotta love ’em!!!!!!!!

7. Prince

October 23, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Nice pic. I love the grandma’s pic.

8. Bon

October 23, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Woah,beautiful pictures.Baby is so cute,chocolate colored with full hair.I want my baby girl just like this.Do babies sleep in their nursery alone or is the place just meant for effizy? I always wonder bcos I know babies don’t leave their mama for midnight feeding,or is it that the Mum gets up each time she hears the baby cry.Im just curious because I will love to have a nursery like this but I don’t know how easy it will be for me.

• nene'sma

October 23, 2015 at 2:42 pm

We kept baby with us from 0-3months because of all night nursing and when she started sleeping longer at night, we moved her to her room with a monitor and I used to sneak in once at night to feed her, now she sleeps all night without waking up for feeding and she’s used to sleeping alone because I notice whenever she stays with us on our bed, she keeps turning and waking up and doesn’t sleep as long as she does when she’s in her nursery, she’s 10months,3weeks now.

9. douglas blessing

October 23, 2015 at 1:31 pm

her name is Jessica not Jenifer……..Jessy darling, you look so beautiful……see how beautiful Halona looks…..I couldn’t help but smiling as I was going through the pictures.

10. Anon

October 23, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Broody, even though I have closed shop.

This is beautiful. Well done.

Love the cricket jumper.

11. been there

October 23, 2015 at 1:42 pm

its a very lovely room.

@ Bon: to your question, from my experience, you can have an adult bed in baby’s room, that way u dont walk far each time baby cries. baby should not be left alone in the early months (even with a baby monitor). i have anxiety leaving my newborn alone in a room cos of cot death. during omugwo, grandma can sleep in the room, while u cuddle with oga. when baby is older, u can leave him/her to sleep in the cot with constant monitoring.

truth be told i bought a lovely cot and it cost me good money, i cant remember the last time my daughter slept in it and shes 6 months. lol

• Bon

October 23, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Thanks a lot ,although I think an adult bed in the nursery will make the place look kinda busy,probably when the baby grows older it can make use of the nursery with constant monitor like you said.

12. Cancel Reply

October 23, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Lovely room. But people are just inviting 3rd party into their homes/lives when they share intimate moments on big online platforms. All the best to everyone jare.

13. Ms. Lurve

October 23, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Money is good o…

14. jeizyp

October 23, 2015 at 2:05 pm

d joy of motherhood

• Fola Gold

October 24, 2015 at 10:40 pm

By Buchi Emecheta.. #winks

15. Chi!

October 23, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Dis is simply amazing! Lovely family!

16. adambano

October 23, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! God bless you and your beautiful family!!! Anyone notice how yummy the mummy is? I mean her stomach is super flat!!!! Inspiration!!!!

17. Mary

October 23, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Awww overload of beauty

18. Idomagirl

October 23, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Beautiful. This gives me serious baby fever.

19. Gg

October 23, 2015 at 3:50 pm

wow so so so cute,oyaoo let some people now start copying this style of showing off their babies rooms and preg pics.

20. Grace

October 23, 2015 at 4:29 pm

This didnt melt my heart as BN said when i started seeing the pictures as i hate maternity photo shots (no particular reason sha, you know us Nigerians nau we too dey over do things smh)but seeing the baby my heart did melt she is a cuttie and her room is very beautiful.

21. Candy

October 23, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Awww this is too cute.. I want a little baby girl

22. Teekay

October 23, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Oh mine this is beautiful honestly love everything!!!! Am so inspired???

23. Omotola

October 23, 2015 at 9:16 pm

She shopped for her baby in my store

• sultana

October 24, 2015 at 12:31 pm

Location please

24. me

October 23, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Love it all but the room. That room is too busy for a baby…. first her concentration span, next restlessness……. a calmer room helps every child. You have a beautiful family by the way.