News

From Ex-Convict to Professional Model! Here’s How “Hottie Thug” Jeremy Meeks turned his Life Around

Jeremy Meeks Bella Naija

Here’s how to turn your life around.

He captured the hearts of women all over the world when his mugshot was posted on Facebook in 2014. The mugshot even got him signed to talent agency, White Cross Management.

Now, “hot felon” Jeremy Meeks has been released from prison and has revealed his plans to become a model and actor.

Jeremy Meeks shared the news on Instagram @JMeeksOfficial – saying “I want to thank my family and everybody for all your love, support and prayers. I’m overwhelmed and grateful for what lies ahead. I’m ready.”

Jeremy also has a manager as well. His manager, Jim Jordan told BuzzFeed “We’re putting everything in place; we’re in talks with a lot of different agencies. There are movies on the table. We have a lot of different things happening.”

1. keke driver

March 10, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Hmmmmmmm Jisos!!!

• jade

March 10, 2016 at 1:49 pm

seriously, bella naija you guys are way to addicted to American drama news. Can we get updates on what’s going on in Nigeria. We nigerians are way too distracted and lost focus on important things. That’s the reason the country will continue to deterioriate because we are busy obsessing over useless things.

• Abena

March 10, 2016 at 6:46 pm

How exactly did he turn his life around? I don’t get it.

• anon

March 12, 2016 at 3:09 am

na so, they will always continue to chase shadows while our country is burning, we know everything about them, queen latifah want pikin, naija tabloids don carry d news but its neva d case ova there, they know jack shit about us and also don’t give two shits abt us, smh, that’s why if u look now everything our young ppl r doing is emulating dem, both the good and bad. we need to caution ourselves, look at the morals of their society, zero, if we r not careful we will become like that too. Nigerians stop to dey copy and face the fire burning in ur yansh in this country.

• ATL's finest

March 12, 2016 at 11:08 am

@ Jade thank U! Model or not, he’s still an Ex-Con with that mess on his record. Not flaterring; God gave him a second chance ok let’s see how if he’s wise enough to use it properly. These folks like Jail.

2. Cabrini

March 10, 2016 at 1:18 pm

That’s great! I wish him all the best and by the way, I love his eyes ???

3. OJ

March 10, 2016 at 1:23 pm

I see an impending baby mama boom looming….young, old, single, married, divorced, dont ask me why, ask the ladies when they readily open their nash for him

4. lotus flower

March 10, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Good for him. This his chance to change the course of his life and do things differently!

5. Okada man

March 10, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Lol. This is crazy sha!

6. beauty

March 10, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Forget it, this guy is hot, damn!

7. Chi

March 10, 2016 at 1:59 pm

This is our male Jumoke

• Olu

March 10, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Jumoke is not an ex-convict

8. Author Unknown

March 10, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Sad what our world has become rewarding people for looks and nothing of real substance. I am all for second and third chances, but I hope this guy is coming out rehabilitated and a changed man, and not just hoping to cash in on his new found popularity but then go back and commit crime.

9. emma

March 10, 2016 at 3:59 pm

IDK what this women find in him< he'snot attractive to me at all.Maybe its because he's a hoodrat.

10. prince

March 10, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Jumoke is not an ex-con please. his eyes are lovely though. I wish him well (in Timi Dakolo’s voice)

11. Anita

March 10, 2016 at 7:06 pm

This guy is drop dead illegally convict hottttttttttt. Jumoke is not. She’s a good girl with a good heart .That’s all that matters.

12. YAWN

March 10, 2016 at 10:07 pm

I’m still waiting to see what’s so sexy or handsome about this thug. He’ll be back in the slammer in no time with his belligerent behavior. Long hiss

13. Enny **