Relationships

OAP Freeze Reacts to his Estranged Wife Opeyemi’s Latest Interview | WATCH

OAP Freeze

OAP Freeze

OAP Freeze (real name Ifedayo Olarinde) has reacted to an interview granted to BellaNaija by his estranged wife Opeyemi Olarinde regarding allegations from two social media accounts with the same name – @andelasmith. Read about them here and here.

Opeyemi shared her own side of the story concerning the events that led to their separation.

Freeze shared the video below and wrote:

Dear Opeyemi,

Greetings to you all… You see, it’s a good thing I called out the fake account ‘Andela’, because it is now obvious who was behind it all along. – Dear Opeyemi, Why are you doing this? And why at this time? I am tempted to start releasing real evidence, but you know what? I won’t… Because I won’t comment on a matter subjudiced by the court. – You told the judge that I was destroying your name and the judge ordered me to stop giving interviews. I even have a text I sent Mo Abudu, so the interview I did with ebony life could be take off the screens, and what do you do? You now go and give an interview of yours, after you have tied my own mouth?? – Why are you so angry that I am in a better place right now? You told my parents at the last family meeting that we had, that I was going to die without you in the presence of at least 7 witnesses, 3years ago, are you so sad that I am alive and well? Why is it peppering you? – You gave me the worst union a man could ever have, the worst marital nightmare ever, yet I thank you for it, because if I hadn’t tasted a bad union, I won’t ever be able to appreciate a wonderful one. – You claim I come from a violent family, na wa o! Can you own up to the world about the circumstances in which your father Samuel Oni died? I want you to use your own mouth to say it. – Ope, whether you like to admit or not, I’m wonderful with children. Many times when I’m preaching, my son would sneak into my live videos, he even takes his mum’s phone to call me at work. People viewing my live stream videos can attest to our closeness so why try paint me black and accuse me of violence against my other son? – The other day I wrote an article about @teebillz323 and the reality of depression. Do you think I wrote it because I like to write? No, I wrote it, because of the SEVERE DEPRESSION I experienced as a result of living with you and the point of suicide it brought me to! I’m over that now, thank God! – I started dating Benedicta 4months after you used your own hand to pack out. Does it seem short? Remember we stopped sleeping together for almost 2years before you left. – Addressing the #FreeNation at 7pm on Instagram live. #FreeTheSheeple

A post shared by Freeze Coolfm CPS DCC (@daddyfreeze) on

1. Xoxo

April 22, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Man child.

• Abk

April 22, 2017 at 10:19 pm

“Can you own up to the world about the circumstances in which your father Samuel Oni died”
      I just can’t believe he said that. Very wrong on so many levels. One of the worst things that can happen to anyone on earth is marrying the wrong person. Just wow! How old are you again, Freeze? Smh unbelievable.

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:11 am

@Abk freeze should literaly still be in diapers. Big bufoonm nowisdom, no maturity. Oma se o.

Exposing family secrets like this

• Seriouslu

April 23, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Yep, bottom line is when you marry the wrong person this is what happens. They are both at wrong because it takes two. And when there’s no genuine love between two people, it turns into vengeance.
      I’ve seen couples whose marriage didn’t work out but they still have mutual respect for each other.
      Freeze didn’t deny domestic violence and adultery, his excuse is she made him do it. It’s obvious he comes from a dysfunctional family because his behavior says it all. I will advice them to go work on themselves individually. Trying to prove something is NOT the solution.

• Yemi

April 23, 2017 at 11:19 pm

You know his wife threw this ‘punch’ first by mentioning his parents? What did you say about that?

• osa

April 24, 2017 at 2:12 am

@ yemi if you followed the story from scratch before coming here to open your mouth you would have better insight.

Freeze was the first to call this ope’s mother a derogatory name for having children by different men. Ope is even too mild sef. You insult my mother your life will be hell!

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:08 am

Freeze is a first class bastard. Even if Ope did not say he will die, he will bring his own death upon himself with his stunking attitude.

Well, maybe his grave will give him the peace he cant find while alive. How do you drag the mother of your kids like this? Freeze i dont know ope from adam , but you cant know any peace with the interviews you granted and now this!.

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:29 am

Freeze is battling demons true true. He is a confused man.
      In the andela smith video, did he not say he knew who was behind the account? And referred to the fellow as a “he”. He even went further ti ask why the fake account holder’s wife left him.

Oho ! So its no longer a man and now your ex wife. Freeze u aint that important for your mature wife to stoop so low to open a fake acct.

• Sue

April 23, 2017 at 1:26 pm

But Freeze, u didn’t even attempt to address the main things she said about you. Your weak attempt at diverting with irrelevant pieces have only proven Ope told the truth and oh yes Ope is saying the absolute truth. I challenge you to go a step further and release the evidence you have, if not you are a damn coward. If Ope ever bit you, she was reacting to your battering. Atleast your blood children have also attested to your wickedness

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 8:45 pm

We have talked qe have shouted.

BUT MY PEOPLE PLEASE AND PLEASE, LET IS REALIZE WHAT IS TO BE LEARNT FROM ALL THESE MARRIAGE SCANDALS ETC.

THERE IS NO LOVE THAT CANNOT TURN SOUR. JUST SHINE YOUR EYE IN THE MIDST OF ALL THE HONKY DORY LOVE.

KNOW WHAT TO INVEST ETC. BLOOD WILL ALWAYS BE THICKER THAN WATER. YOUR SIBLING CANNOT DO U SUCH STRONG THING THAT WILL NOT BE UKTIMATelY RESOLVED

2. Dammy

April 22, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Its true this guy is sick. He’s response obviously says it all. I can’t believe this dude right now. Wow!

• blackbeatle

April 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Wow just wow is all i have to say..

3. Olori

April 22, 2017 at 8:24 pm

wow. just take a look at these adults. social media is a curse. what would lead to these ones performing all of these eh? i don’t know who is lying or who is saying the truth my own is “take this nonsense of social media. people only need tea to use to eat their bread.” biko i’m out. P.S, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

4. john

April 22, 2017 at 8:26 pm

my advice to freeze..enjoy and focus on ure relantionship with benedicta and ur lovely son from her ..forget about ur first family..they are gone..they have been manipulated by ur evil ex,so no redemption ..they will just grow up to be more confused and blaming everything on you ..so forget about them and live ur life ..u have another son who loves u to bits ( I have seen it) ..he is ur real heir and hopely u will have another child..enjoy ur life..ure doing well and happy in life with a good woman ..keep it up

• Sexy O

April 22, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Freeze disguised as John????. Please follow your advice ooo.

• Sarah

April 22, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Yes o ?????

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:15 am

Uncle freeze una welcome. You try. Forget your family and live in regret when you are in old age.

See how flustered he looked in the video. This one got to him. Na small small men will be hit below the belt. Maje Ayida, Idiotic teebillz, Now freeze. Bloody creatures.

• osa

April 24, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Meanwhile freeze, are you that skint that na only one T-Shirt (the one with horizontal stripes) that your other child has in this life?

All your edible catering sturves no profit madam bene to buy enough clothes for the poor boy whom you brought into all this mess!

Two irresponsible adults freeze and bene

5. baby4u2

April 22, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I don’t know why it’s so hard to believe him. Guess its because he talks too much.

6. Sexy O

April 22, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Uncle freeze. Please go and speak this grammar in court. Let us see better news biko

• john

April 22, 2017 at 8:40 pm

@sexy o ( I wonder what is sexy about you but your a hypocrite)..Isn’t funny ur asking freeze to speak the grammer in court ..why didnt u dish the same advise to his obese ex wife ..why didn’t you?..she was even more toxic in her rantings and you wonder why u women are not taking seriously..always speaking from both sides of their mouth

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:17 am

Freeze disguised as John. I hail o. Uncle foolish

• Sexy O

April 23, 2017 at 8:49 pm

“Oga freeze”. Everything is sexy. I won’t trade words with you. From the reply thread your attitude speaks for itself

7. Hanee

April 22, 2017 at 8:28 pm

But you didn’t deny the beating part and impregnating another woman while you are still married to her?

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:18 am

Abeg o tell him o. I hate freeze now!
      Liked him up till the andela smith day

8. Jezebel

April 22, 2017 at 8:28 pm

?

9. funmilola

April 22, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Agbaya…..

10. Mystique

April 22, 2017 at 8:38 pm

This guy is on cheap drugs. What’s the link between how her dad died and you beating and cheating on her? She says you need help with domestic violence bcos your dad did that to your mum so she had every right to refer to that. But you come here to spew this rubbish without addressing the issues she raised which were specific to how you treated her in the marriage. Was she hospitalized bcos of your beating??? I’m so pissed. Is this guy normal?

11. john

April 22, 2017 at 8:42 pm

@mystic be more pissed at your miserable life

• Mystique

April 22, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Looks like you’re already “stoned” from sharing cheap drugs with freeze and you can’t even see my blog name is spelt “mystique” …… Now run along! *anuohia*. ???

• john

April 22, 2017 at 9:07 pm

dont make me laugh..there is nothing mystical about u ..for ur mind u sound sophisticated..olodo.is like the battery in your dildo has runned down…online warrior

• Abk

April 22, 2017 at 10:18 pm

• Sarah

April 22, 2017 at 10:04 pm

This is definitely freeze ?????

12. john

April 22, 2017 at 8:49 pm

@mystic he owes u nothing not even a fart

• Mystique

April 22, 2017 at 9:05 pm

What was that? John who? Right nobody. Now crawl back under the rock you came out from with your “frozen” brain like that of your mentor

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:21 am

Mystique darling.
      Dont even bother replying the waste of space. This John is obviously Freeze.

13. Tola

April 22, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I mean, even if Ope exaggerated – I am not saying she did – but even if she did, should Freeze come out and reply almost immediately? Can he not let anything rest? Why is he such a child? Must you respond to every frigging thing? Oh my! How Ope survived you gan sef is a wonder. Kai! Stupid cry baby. Everytime everytime you will be responding like a sulking baby. Mstcheew!

• john

April 22, 2017 at 8:55 pm

@tola ure kidding right? typical woman..u all know how to dish it out but can’t take it ..always forming the victim in everything..someone came out of nowhere to level false accusations on you and ur reply is for the man to take it like that after all he is the man..SMH

14. john

April 22, 2017 at 8:55 pm

• David Abayomi

April 22, 2017 at 9:08 pm

This is you freeze. Thought you were fearless come out plain and use your real name and ID. Because no one will reply to every single post on another mans post! Now this is man to man. And make sure you respond to my comment as well.
      Yeye dey smell. Its because Nigeria is a lawless country that men who hit Women still
      walk around freely!

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 2:23 am

Thanks David for being a real man. Chop kisses and hugs ???????

• john

April 23, 2017 at 6:05 am

man to man ..continue deceiving yourself… I see ur type everyday here on BN..anonymous women who uses a fake male ID to comment so as to make their comment seem more genuine and more serious and not just a typical usual woman rant…so continue deceiving yourself and ur fellow setimental delusional women who are already as usual shouting a real man as if they know who a man really is

• Sarah

April 22, 2017 at 10:07 pm

John I’m sure you’re gay that’s why you talk to women like this. Smh. Mofo

• john

April 23, 2017 at 6:55 am

and I think ure lesbian that is why u hate men so much.smh .mofo

• Tola

April 23, 2017 at 8:29 am

@ John, you are psychotic!!!!

• JOHN

April 23, 2017 at 8:50 am

Do u even know the real meaning of psychotic or is it one of thise big grammer u dumb black women love to use to make it seems ure sophisticated and enlightened. .monkey na monkey

15. john

April 22, 2017 at 9:08 pm

16. Miss Pee

April 22, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Ooh Chinm #handsonmyhead social media is really doing things, nothing like privacy anymore

17. Ngbabe

April 22, 2017 at 9:20 pm

This man looks like “parki” does he have any middle eastern heritage?

18. Idomagirl

April 22, 2017 at 11:24 pm

I lowkey wish she didn’t say anything, this man will drag her name & her family in the mud he wallows in for the next 3 months.
    Kai.
    This marriage thing, God help us shine eye well o.

19. ab

April 23, 2017 at 12:25 am

@john are you freeze?…why all the bitterness over other people’s comment! Unless you are very close or know exactly what is happening behind closed doors, you have no right to shut other people’s comments or opinions! The fact you even label his ex as ‘obese’ just show how sick some of our men are – notice I said some, so yeah i aint about all that feminism sh*t, I’m talking fair & square…is this dude the best looking out there, hell No he aint either so please stop labelling people! I have not seen homeboy address the issues raised which is primarily domestic violence- he’s talking about releasing evidence, well you might as well do it, since you have aired your laundry out on the street! Some nigerian men are just hood like damn!, and pls dont come for me, cause I love yall still, but some?, my oh my are darn right pathetic! own your attitude, behaviour, admit that you are wounded & need help, seek and be that change that you so desire! Quite frankly he does talk alot and this is all I need to see to know the calibre of man he is – a really broken man, after attention! ofcourse you will find a woman to love you, like they say, there’s always a woman for every caliber of man, difference is that such a woman might just be hood too & so you cant throw her in a boxing ring & have her not punch d sh*t out of you too! its about time men that beat their wives are put in jail for a minute, I swear I will push for such a bill in Nigeria! As for John, best not come for me and anybody else who have a voice! Respect your damn self,. Every unwarranted insult, abuse is headed right back atchU!!!

20. Ottawa Queen

April 23, 2017 at 1:14 am

Daddy Freeze really has 52 demons or more!!! Only a demented person talks rashly like this.

21. kunle

April 23, 2017 at 1:49 am

when i look at this generation i laugh, to think that @ 40 hakeem bello osagie was already the chairman of u.b.a in 1992, to think that tony elumelu was MD of standard trust bank, FOLA ADEOLA was already the owner of GT BANK @ 35, am really ashamed of this generation

old men disgracing themselves, i am a man, but am very disappointed at these generation of Nigeria men, we need to grow up…kai why will u respond to a woman, can you not see MAJE AYINDA class, he ignored TOKE MAKINWA , He went to court, all this people in social media don’t care, they will only analyse your private matter

please classy men ignore…kai ..am shame that am a man

• Yolo

April 23, 2017 at 3:53 pm

But ypu know freeze was never class. For one he meddles in the affairs of others he has never even met so people will also meddle in his own matter. Nit talkative but just stupid

• Mummy Ade

April 24, 2017 at 9:21 am

err Broda Kunle, which bank do you own?

22. temi

April 23, 2017 at 2:18 am

The end of freeze ifedayo olarinde will be a tragically laughable one. It can’t be well with him and that his Benedicta that thinks she has landed jackpot. Smh

23. Bidemi

April 23, 2017 at 2:56 am

This guy is so immature.. I can’t even deal. I feel so sorry for Benedicta tho’.

• Osa

April 23, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Feel sorry for the desperado.
      Thinking she is loved by him not knowing its because of her food the glutton is there. Fancy him calling ope obese. Olofo oshi

24. x-factor

April 23, 2017 at 4:29 am

This deluded attention seeker is a disgrace to the “Daddy” brand…..
    This is definitely how boys and NOT daddies behave

• Simi

April 23, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Thank you oh. He said ‘Daddy Freeze’, I said ‘God forbid’

Such childish behavior on almost every issue.

May we not covet fame and relevance like this.

25. john

April 23, 2017 at 6:40 am

@ab the truth is that u should have followed your own damn advice..everything you said can be used against you and all the hypocritical usual ranting women here 100%..

1)why are the women so bitter over a man they dont know unless “Unless they are very close or know exactly what is happening behind closed doors, you have no right to shut other people’s comments or opinions!”

2)he’s talking about releasing evidence, well you might as well do it, since you have aired your laundry out on the street!……..last I checked the woman has no evidence too but just a case of I said , I alleged,he beats me , she beats me and she went ahead to blast the father of her kids in public even though their case is in a legitimate court not the court of social media or dont you give that advice as well to the mother of the kids to shut up and wait for court judgement.
    3) when freeze was the first to alleged that he was beaten and abused by his wife..you guys where making fun of him , saying how can u let a woman beat you , we dont belive this..now that his ex wife has turned it around ..now,u want everyone to start jumping up and down..lets call a spade a spade and be honest for once

4)my oh myare darn right pathetic! own your attitude, behaviour, admit that you are wounded & need help,seek and be that change that you so desire!…………..I dont know whether u do selective reading but he said honestly and admit that he was in a bad place and one of the worst phase in his life when he married that his ex but now he has moved on with another beautiful family with a cute son who loves him and to be honest he hasn’t talked about his ex wife for some time while and left everything to the courts ..last I checked he mostly talks about pastors and tithes ( which I find to convenient on the timing of all this) so for every man there is a good woman like benedicta for him

5) its about time men that beat their wives are put in jail for a minute, I swear I will push for such a bill in Nigeria!…..my dear calm down , ure just an online ranter who has no power outside social media and moreover this case of domestic violence has no foundation , both husband and wife are accusing each other of violence with no proof and as usual u try to take the woman side bcos u hate freeze.

6)As for John, best not come for me and anybody else who have a voice! Respect your damn self,. Every unwarranted insult, abuse is headed right back atchU!!!…..as I said your just a typical online ranter who threaten people online and thinks she has the power to move the world…who are you? do people say Amen after your name in prayer..ure nothing..so calm down before u broke u break the glass on on ur cheap china phone in anger.

26. john

April 23, 2017 at 7:03 am

• Mummy Ade

April 24, 2017 at 9:22 am

Freeze pls go and freeze your mouth and hand. such silly attitude cramping the BN Comment section.

27. Razz N Bougie

April 23, 2017 at 8:12 am

A liar, boaster, ethnic bigot, blasphemer, snub, a childish prat; all that I can probably understand one day. But a wife beater who will even endanger the safety of his child is unforgivable.

28. JOHN

April 23, 2017 at 8:51 am

29. JOHN

April 23, 2017 at 8:53 am

Bn post my reply to idiotic @ab

30. blackbeatle

April 23, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Lord save us from these kind of queen men (in kemi adetibas voice)…..tueh x 100..so someone will call this one her boo…chai

31. Mummy Ade

April 24, 2017 at 9:16 am

Liar liar pants on fire! is mummy Bennie about to drop you too?

32. tiny

April 24, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Poor freeze

33. ola

April 24, 2017 at 4:13 pm

why is he always fighting with everybody? or is it that it’s everybody that is always in the wrong and you are always right? na so so controversy all the time. mr freeze, check yourself before you wreck yourself

34. Jimmy

May 8, 2017 at 9:21 am

Ope, is a liar and a cheat. She used to drop their daughter off at the market and frolick with different men. We know her story

35. Tidy

May 10, 2017 at 12:54 pm

@ Jimmy Freeze, Ope dey sell for market?? Abeg try another lie. This one no pass.

36. The Observer

November 27, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I have listened to the Ms. Opeyemi’s interview, and I have listened to this your side rant. Only one sounds believable. It is obvious that I will go with Ms. Opeyemi’s side of the story, While I respect what you are doing with the #freethesheeple movement, I am not in any way on your side or in support of the way you have acted to the mother of your children for 13 years of marriage and even after.

You will be the one to loose in the end. Repent, ask for Ms. Opeyemi’s forgiveness, pay her her dues as best as you can, fast tract the divorce case in court, and move on from there, don’t speak to her again, close that chapter of your life and let her be…

Just keeping it real bro!