BN Style Sighting: Carrie Underwood at the 2012 Country Music Awards in Tsemaye Binitie
Posted on Friday, November 2nd, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Looking through photos from the one of the major music awards events in the US, the 2012 Country Music Awards (CMA), we spotted country superstar Carrie Underwood in an amazing dress by Tsemaye Binitie. The American Idol winner/country star was the host of the show this year and thrilled the audience with 12 outfit changes including her red carpet gown - Click to see all her on-stage looks.
For her sizzling finale, she performed in an asymmetic high-low dress by Nigerian/British designer Tsemaye Binitie! The style is one of Tsemaye’s signature designs as it has featured in his AW 12/13 amd SS 12 collections. We first spotted the dress on the runway in September 2011 at the ARISE Made in Africa – Spring 2012 show during Mercedes Benz Fahsion Week in New York and then in March 2012 at the ARISE Magazine Fashion Week in Lagos.
The dress was customized for Carrie with sheer sleeves and embellishments fit for the country queen.
Work it Carrie!
Photo Credit: Jason Kempin/Getty Images North America | Kola Oshalusi | Tsemaye Binitie
Tags: BN Style Sighting, Tsemaye Binitie
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Tiffany Amber, Gavin Rajah, Ozwald Boateng, Tsemaye Binitie & Maki Oh to display their Spring/Summer 2013 Collections at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York Today
- ARISE Made in Africa Collective Show at the Spring 2012 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week – Video Clips
- ARISE African Icons Collective – Runway Highlights
- 2012 Arise Magazine Fashion Week: Tsemaye Binitie
- BN Style Sighting: Thandie Newton in Jewel by Lisa at the Hope Rising Benefit Concert in Toronto
- BN Video Premiere: Kay Switch Feat. D’banj – Sista Caro
- ARISE Made in Africa – Spring 2012: Tsemaye Binitie