The GlamReport TV Dolls – Michelle Dede, Fade Ogunro & Didi Ocheja Cover Complete Fashion Extra December Issue
Posted on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 at 3:03 PM
The eagerly anticipated GlamReport TV is hitting our screens soon. Complete Fashion Extra profiles the shows’ three vivacious hosts – Michelle Dede, Fade Ogunro and Didi Ocheja, as they provide an insight into their lives and what promises to be most invigorating beauty, fashion and lifestyle TV show to infiltrate our everyday lives.
Check on it!
We can’t wait! Can you?
Pick up the December issue of Complete Fashion Magazine for the full interview.
Credits: Words: Simi Osomo | Photography: Moussa Moussa | Stylist: Ebun Aboderin | Make-up: Maryjane for Zaron
Tags: Bola Balogun, Didi Ocheja, Fade Ogunro, Glam Networks, Glam Report TV, Michelle Dede
- ‘Glam Content to Educate, Entertain & Inspire!’ – Glam Networks Announces Glam Report TV + Reveals Show’s Presenters – Michelle Dede, Didi Ocheja & Fade Ogunro
- The February 2013 Cover is Here! Nollywood Stars Chika Ike & Yul Edochie for House of MaliQ
- Creating “Glam” Media Content for Nigerian Women! PZ Cussons/Venus Nigeria partner with Bola Balogun’s Glam Report TV
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- Venus Glam Time with Omoni: Choosing a Healthy Meal Helps You Feel Great
- Watch “Beyond Trade” – The Austrian Lace Nigerian Fashion Documentary
- Venus Glam Time With Omoni: Exfoliate, Tone & Protect! 3 Steps to Caring for Your Face
- Mark Your Calendars for the Fusion Lifestyle Shopping Event & Food Fair in Abuja – Sunday 10th February 2013
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos