Main Poster

A couple of months ago we brought you the first teaser of Dolapo Oni’s upcoming movie “Diary of a Lagos Girl” and at the time the plot was a mystery (click here).

Now it’s time to watch the second teaser and get the scoop on the movie.

Directed by Jumoke Olatunde and produced by Nike Erinle, Diary of a Lagos Girl follows Bim (Dolapo Oni),a materialistic, single Lagos girl in search of Mr Right. Her ideal guy must drive a Range Rover, live in a gated community, possess a cutting edge fashion sense, come from an influential family, handsome, funny, be born again, wealthy among other things. She meets Ife (Alexx Ekubo) and Timi (OC Ukeje) who teach her valuable lessons regarding the truth about love and the weightier matters of life. Diary of a Lagos Girl is a romantic comedy that will make you laugh as you learn the antics of some ladies in their search for Mr Right.

The movie is set to premiere in February.

The movie also stars OC Ukeje, Alexx Ekubo, Liz Benson, Linda Ejiofor, Paul Adams and Adunni Ade.

Adunni Alexx Dolapo Linda Ejiofor Liz Ameye Oc

Watch the second teaser below.

27 Comments on Watch the Second Teaser of “Diary of a Lagos Girl” with Dolapo Oni, OC Ukeje, Alexx Ekubo, Liz Ameye & More
  • Bade January 8, 2016 at 11:18 am

I’m sorry but Dolapo is not a good actress at all and someone should tell her. Saw her at Wakaa and I was highly disappointed. She has a pretty face and a catchy voice and she should take both and just stick to presenting.

• Jade January 8, 2016 at 11:27 am

Hanhan, Bade, don’t be so harsh! She’s not that bad!

• Ndidi January 8, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Bade, seems like u have a personal vendetta against Dolapo. I don’t know her personally and I’ve only ever seen her on tv, but if u were going to criticize anything, it shouldn’t have been her acting. Give honor where it’s due. The girl can act, she’s a very good actress, and for her sake (and that of my favorite actress Linda Ejiofor), I would definitely be watching the series.

• Bade January 8, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Rita Dominic, Ireti Doyle, Nse Etim, those are quality actresses. I am yet to see Princess Sijuwade take on a role that actually stretched her or showed her in a light other than the british-accented ‘hot babe’. I have no vendetta with Dolapo. I’m simply stating my disappointment at purchases (I’ve paid to see productions she’s been in) which is my right.

But sadly, as with all things when it comes to Nigerians, whether cars, actresses, food, or musicians, it doesn’t matter whether it’s mediocre or not. If it looks good on the outside, they will buy it.

• Babycakes January 8, 2016 at 11:34 am

Abeg she doesn’t really fit in to the desperate lagos girl thing. Seems like a nice story but she should have used someone else for the lead role

• Frozen January 8, 2016 at 11:35 am

@Bade, I disagree completely, I saw the movie at the private screening in Calgary and I must say Dolapo Oni’s acting is fantastic, the girl is gooooood. I really enjoyed the movie. Well done

• Alberta January 8, 2016 at 11:43 am

Yayyyyyyyy, @Frozen, I was at the private screening too, I love love loved the movie, Dolapo is a fantastic actress oh, never knew she could act so well, I wish the movie had come out in dec when I was in Naija, would have loved to see it again.

• ATL January 8, 2016 at 11:49 am

I saw the first teaser, really liked it and I also like the 2nd teaser. Irokotv leave thrash for Iweka road production, Iwant this kind of movies and that’s why I subscribe.

• ATL’s finest January 8, 2016 at 11:48 pm

@ ATL Ermmm add sth else to that name abeg.too much ATL in the building before folks start to think we are d same person or go lower case with the name THANKS..

• Thatgidigirl January 8, 2016 at 11:58 am

Same ol’ insipid bullshit storyline! Looks like an Yvonne nelson production, next thing they wld premiere it in 10cities and tell us it made 500m in its first week at the cinemas. And of course bella naija would help to promote the nauseating mediocrity.

• cheryl January 8, 2016 at 12:01 pm

in d spirit of #seizethebae2016 movement, this is den a must watch for my single ladies out there, com and learrn tactics oo, lol jst kidding, i hope its gonna b a good watch, love d teaser tho, alot of ladies are faced wit dis kindda situations sha, i remember turning down a frnd’s request back den even after payin for d dress wen i realised she pack me join her lil cousins, her reasons”i was d only single available frend”, all tahnks 2 God we got married jst a yr apart

• Lagos Girl January 8, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Nice teaser. I am a proud member of #seizethebae2016 movement. This year my bae will not pass me by, all the single ladies, we are looking for members oh, we have seizethebae101, getthering202, preweddingpicturesonbella301 and weddingday404. All ye single guys forming not ready for marriage we are coming for you. lol

• Aunty Bella pls help January 8, 2016 at 2:02 pm

When the guy now starts misbehaving, we will see #Auntybellapleasehelp2016/2017

You need not #seizethebea2016, leave him till he is ready. If he isn’t ready for marriage, go your way and find someone who is ready.

When you seize him, then he starts misbeahving, telling you he was coerced into marrying you, having side chics “upandan”….

Learn girls…Marriage is not life and death

• Viviana January 9, 2016 at 4:48 am

Lol love this

• Gidi January 8, 2016 at 12:50 pm

@Thatgidigirl, watch the film first now, people that have seen it, say it’s nice, I will love to see it too before I can make my conclusion. By the way I like both teasers, the first and the second one.

• Luvnaija January 8, 2016 at 1:18 pm

I’m looking forward to watch this movie! Dolapo killed it and has her A-game on! It’s also refreshing to see her act other than presenting…

• NY finest January 8, 2016 at 2:07 pm

It’s just amazing, how can you watch the first and second teaser and say Dolapo doesn’t know how to act, that’s just pure beef, this is a New Year oh, easy on the beef. For those that were at the private screening, pls don’t tell us what happened o. Let us watch and enjoy, will definitely be seeing this one

• Bella January 8, 2016 at 3:02 pm

So proud of my girls Jumoke and Nike. I love the 2nd teaser. Can’t wait to watch it.

• Oma D January 8, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Is it me or is it only girls that depict this crazy by force marriage pursuit, like all this ugly, bad rambling players, even the fine broke ones will still get married before a good grown million making chick, #kill the chasing female hype nau, not all of us are desperate for husband…we love men but common, it’s 2016 o, don’t face your future be there seizing the bae…smh

• tee January 8, 2016 at 9:13 pm

I agree. She can’t act at all

• sim January 9, 2016 at 3:53 pm

I’ve seen the premier of this movie and I enjoyed it. I think Dolapo Oni killed this one and I don’t mind watching this movie one more time. Great story, great acting… Thumbs up to Jumoke Olatunde and Nike Erinle.

• Jumoke Osikoya. January 10, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Hmmmm, looking forward to Feb. 25

• Teni January 11, 2016 at 7:07 am

Bad lighting, mediocre acting, and camera quality for a film? Terrible. Nigerians will just accept anything…. This teaser alone is basic. We can do SO MUCH BETTER!

• temi September 4, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I totally agree we can do much better. let’s stop this mediocrity. the visuals, camera quality, no effects …pure mediocrity

• Mister Man January 11, 2016 at 2:44 pm

LOL! Nah, pass on this one. Looks like it was shot and edited on an iPhone *SMH*

• tosin January 13, 2016 at 3:16 pm

this scene is exactly what happens in my office with one over blown baby elephant girl who is so obssessed about men and male clients who visits the office for business and wanting to be noticed at all cost,so they may consider her for marriage or relationship,to an extent she positioned her seat at the entrance of the office so that as these male clients come in they may spot her instantly, but its so sad that at the end of the day the ones who notice her only end up using her as a sex machine and when they are done they dump her….. as she still has refused to learn.
    she is still at the game and has not learnt at all…..Ladies please lets be patient for our own time,Dignity is Epic,the wait may not be easy but it will come soon enough. no need for such funny tricks. Be yourself at all times.
    the Hustle is real .
    #DiaryofALagosGirl #Lol

• Eva January 16, 2016 at 3:42 am

I was at the private screening in Calgary and i agree with some of the comments above. While the story line is amazing and Dolapo i think did an okay job, the quality of the movie was very poor, lighting was poorer and the overall acting was less than professional. We, Nigerians need to wake up, smell the coffee and stop producing mediocre services. Anything worth doing is worth well.