Relationships

Tinsel Actress Tomi Odunsi is Getting Married to Fitness Expert Seun Fadina Today! Pre-Wedding Photos

BellaNaija Weddings

Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-27Talented lovebirds Tomi Odunsi & Seun Fadina are getting married today. They got engaged a year ago – click here if you missed it.

The bride is a stage and TV actress, while the groom is a fitness consultant and hosts a fitness segment on Wazobia TV.

The groom made this statement today, welcoming his queen to his family –

Here we are today introducing ourselves to the world. I am so thankful and grateful to God who has blessed me with an amazing. Wonderful,unique pretty lady. Better days ahead. I love you my Olori and welcome to the family.

Here was his queen’s message –

Its been a year and 4 days since he went on his knees…. Here we are today, becoming the Olori of the Fadina royal dynasty @seunfadina01 . #godisgreat #love

Photography: B.lawz StudiosTomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-2 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-3 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-15 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-16 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-4 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-5 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-6 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-7 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-8 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-9 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-11 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-13 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-14 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-17 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-18 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-19 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-20 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-21 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-22 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-23 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-29 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-24 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-25 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-26 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-28 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-30 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-32 Tomi Odunsi and Seun Fadina Pre-Wedding Photos_BellaNaija Weddings July 2016_Tomi&Seun-33

~ Photography: B.lawz Studios | @blawz_

Vendors
Makeup Artist: @lookartme
Event Planner: @theweddingcompanyng
Styling: @thinkifan

1. Oma

July 17, 2016 at 4:46 pm

So cute! Congratulations to the lovebirds

• Kadara

July 17, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Awe sweet

2. jayne

July 17, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Sigh! My life is bleak sha

• Name

July 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Actually it’s very beautiful, colourful and bright, the only problem is your eyes are shut. As our fingers so is our life’s timelines different from others. #youreblessed

• good girl

July 17, 2016 at 6:26 pm

don’t use glossy photos to judge peoples happiness and assume your life is worse…..we don’t always know the whole story

• www.thelmathinks.com

July 17, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Jayne I know how it feels to come on social media everyday and see such beautiful things happening for everyone else, their lives seem so magical and exciting and then you look at yours and it’s just colourless; bleak. Then you start to feel that little joy you’ve been desperately trying to hold on to, slip away from your grasp. I know just how you feel and I need you to remember certain things.
      1. Comparison is the thief of joy.
      2. Pictures are “arranged” to look a certain way, nobody is going to post pictures of their challenges, their issues, their tears, their failures and disappointments. The fact that they don’t post these doesnt mean those moments don’t exist. In fact, for some they not only exist but are a lot realer than the pretty pictures they post on social media.
      3. Your life is not bleak. You need to not ever say that again. This might sound like gibberish but instead, speak of your life as you want it to be. Rather than say “my life is bleak” say “my life is colourful”, “my life is beautiful” “my life is fun, exciting and full of positive adventures”. Words are powerful, affirmations WITH BELIEF (and action where necessary) are sometimes even more powerful than prayers.
      4. Darling, your life is actually not bleak. Stop looking without, stop looking at others, if possible stay off certain social media (I don’t really facebook because seeing all my former classmates’/friends’ family/husbands’/children’s pictures sometimes made me feel some type of way. So I simply stayed away!) Look within instead and you just might be pleasantly surprised.
      5. Do something! Don’t sit behind your screen peering at other peoples’ lives and wishing you’re them. We all know what we can do to better our situations, or at least we have an idea. Let’s do something towards adding a little more colour to our lives.

I’m rooting for you Jayne. I don’t like long comments but I know just how you feel. I’ve been there and I do not miss it at all because I know it’s not a nice place to be. Have a beautiful week!

3. Abuja Bored Girl

July 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Congratulations dear. I love you oh.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

4. outofair

July 17, 2016 at 5:35 pm

what an impeccable beauty, i hope i find one like you soonest. things like this puts pressure on the singles out there. Congrats to the couples.

5. outofair

July 17, 2016 at 5:35 pm

someone*

6. sasha

July 17, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Everything gorg.buh I think I will pass on the hair tooo many colours going on.

7. Jesusgirl

July 17, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Awwww! Yomi aka Shalewa Big up! Congrats! U are d one that got me interested in Tinsel then. May the Lord God bless your home & make it fruitful, prosperous & give u peace (in ur voice) loruko Jesu

8. Jesusgirl

July 17, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Tomi

9. ekama

July 17, 2016 at 6:15 pm

They are so colourful.

10. xplorenollywood.com

July 17, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Congratulations to the couple.

11. Tosin

July 17, 2016 at 8:28 pm

May God make everything sweet and simple for you. Amen.

12. Cece

July 17, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Lovely pictures but too many. These days it feels like people do things for the sake of social media…sort of like a competition and of course a must-follow trend.. On the other side, i guess its fun for the couples and good for memories as long as they print and frame a few of them.

I wish the couple all the best in their marriage.

13. ElessarisElendil

July 18, 2016 at 1:22 am

Cheesey AF but cute as hell.

14. Dee one

July 18, 2016 at 3:14 am

Colourful pictures but those white shoes spoilt it for me, too big for her and it’s obvious.

15. Kitty

July 18, 2016 at 4:06 am

Hmm sigh just found out my boo of 8 8months got married this weekend … I’m still in shock.. My sis had to send me videos and pictures from IG go to YouTube and there it was his wedding videos and pictures … Now I feel like I fool cuz my friends worn me about him.. And I thought since I have known him for 2 years he was different… He was telling me he loved me not to long ago… My heart

• O'Kel

July 18, 2016 at 8:48 am

*ehugs*

• bree

July 18, 2016 at 11:48 am

kitty pls write to bellanaija.. id also like to hear your story in details…

• Tootsie

July 18, 2016 at 1:15 pm

So sorry, Kitty. This too shall pass. God has something bigger and better in the works…*e-hugs*

16. Queen Bee

July 18, 2016 at 9:43 am

that pink dress is everything. wow

17. Joyce

July 18, 2016 at 11:12 am

Our darlyn Shalewa is all grown now.lol….funny no interesting Xter in Tinsel. Wishing u bliss. Lurvly pix

18. Uju Lilian Ikegbune

July 18, 2016 at 11:18 am

I love the ancient England themed look. Congrats lovely couple!

19. Babe

July 18, 2016 at 12:23 pm

But is Shalewa old enough to marry???? I’m confused oh, I legit thought she was still a teenager?

• banana

August 2, 2016 at 12:25 pm

yea me too, was surprised

• Nene

August 10, 2016 at 12:08 pm

LOL! She is old enough o! she just plays the role of a teenager on screen doesn’t mean she is one na.

20. Prince

July 18, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Chai, na so SALEWA carry marry o. Congratulations Lovebirds. They look so good together and you could see happiness all over them.
    May your home be fill with joy unspeakable, peace undeniable and happiness that knows no bound continously. i celebrate you

21. stella

July 18, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Congrats Shelewa,

22. Ch

July 18, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Nice, I wnt deny but Naija we sabi over-do. Way over the top esp those over-sized shoes which was a no no…na by force? Congrats to them #not hating

23. Kitty

July 18, 2016 at 2:56 pm

@bellanaija how do I write my story to you?

24. Peaches77

July 18, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Salewa! Beautiful!

25. more

July 18, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Nice on BN and congrats to Tomi and Seun

Warm regards from exlink lodge

26. Gorilaman

July 19, 2016 at 6:33 pm

All I can see is beautiful faces and the guy’s SHOE!

27. X-Factor