BN TV

Thank You BellaNaijarians! Join us as We Celebrate a Blessed 2016 with a Look Back at Our Best Moments

BellaNaija.com

Our fellow BellaNaijarians… Wow! Can you believe 2016 has come to an end?

This year has been one of the most difficult for a lot of Nigerians #FactsOnly. We’ve had to deal with the economic recession, inflated prices, job losses, personal losses and lots more. However, there have been some high points and through it all, we remember to count our blessings. It is always important to us, here at BellaNaija, to focus on and highlight the positivity.

As the year comes to an end, we are taking this moment to share our best experiences with BellaNaijarians. Without you, none of these would have been achieved.

Fave post of the year was this wonderful Ode to BNers by Bleed Blue.

Achievements and Awards

BellaNaija Style is currently at 216k Followers on Instagram!

Social Media

Competitions

Speaking & Masterclasses

BellaNaija’s Ink Eze and other panelists at Heineken Lagos Fashion & Design Week Fashion Business Series

BellaNaija’s Eki Ogunbor and International Fashion Buyer, Bijou Abiola at GTBank Fashion Weekend Masterclass

Trips

Ink Eze in France for Moet Hennessy, sipping the finest!

Makida Moka in New York for BellaNaija with Jidenna… Don’t they make a cute couple?

Makida and Jidenna again in Lagos… Looking even cuter!

Makida Moka said;

It was a very eventful weekend for me and I had such a great time in New York being on BellaNaija duty. Thank you BN for the wonderful opportunity. I can’t wait to represent you again in the future ;).

Tuke Morgan in South Africa for BN, beaming and glowing with joy!

Hot model & TV Presenter, Idia Aisien in South Africa for BellaNaija, look at those legs!

Idia Aisien said;

I am grateful for my experience, it was my first trip to South Africa! If you’re fortunate to come on a trip with these people, please remember these three things: Have fun, be on time for everything, and get along with everyone; and when Kelechi Amadi-Obi points his camera your way, you better be ready to pose! Thank you so much, BellaNaija for the wonderful opportunity, I love you guys!!

BellaNaija’s Eki in South Africa attending Durban July 2016 with Sisi Yemmie

Hey #HotAirBalloon #BNForJoziWithGoogle #BNTravel #ExploreWithGoogle #JoziWithGoogle

A video posted by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

Ik Nwosu chilling in Dubai

Interviews

Personal Achievements

The BN Team in Ketu for BN Do Good 2016!

Atoke at her “Friday Night Banter” sharing yummy cupcakes!

The lovely BBNWonderland Brides

Host for the night, Basket Mouth taking a selfie

HOT performance by Flavour at BBNWonderland

The Celeb Couple and the BBN Team! Portfolio director – Spirits Guinness Nigeria – Adenike Adebola, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde, BellaNaija Weddings Editor – Ink Eze, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Baileys Brand Manager – Ufuoma Udjoh, BellaNaija Founder CEO – Uche Pedro

BellaNaija Notable Mentions

BellaNaija’s Uche Pedro in Mania Magazine

BellaNaija’s Uche Pedro in Mania Magazine

***

Each of BellaNaija’s team member spoke about how 2016 has been for them and we love the positivity!

Uche Pedro, Founder/CEO BellaNaija

Counting down to 2017 like ?.
2016 has been blessed and I’m filled with gratitude. Thanks @bodepedro ?
The #BellaNaija team absolutely slayed in the best way. Thank you o.
Praying for our beloved #BellaNaijarians
Love you too much. Looking forward to making a positive impact on your lives. Thanks for dragging us when we needed it and giving us a loving pat on the back when we did well (which was most of the time ?)

Wishing anyone reading this all the very best in 2017.
#BellaNaija #BellaNaija2016 #BellaNaija2017

Nkechi ‘Ink’ Eze, BellaNaija Weddings Editor says

“I’m so proud of how far the BellaNaija lifestyle team has come in the past year! We reached major milestones in terms of the numbers we’ve reached – we’ve expanded our online family – and the talents that have bloomed out of the team – Eki Ogunbor, Richard Akuson and more. I’m proud to have led the vision of the team, and can’t wait for what 2017 has to offer!”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe, BellaNaija Showbiz/Events Editor says

“I’m really really looking forward to 2017. This year was a tough year but still, through it, BellaNaija and the BellaNaija team had several high points – both career wise and in our personal lives. 2017 can only be bigger for us. It is time to break more boundaries”.

Eki Ogunbor, BellaNaija Lifestyle Editor says,

I can’t thank God enough for the blessings in 2016, I’m looking forward to more favour in 2017 for the BN Team and our fellow BellaNaijarians too! Thanks for a creative year with #BNFroFriday, BN Style Your Bump, BN Body Shape Series … It’s been awesome, there will be more in 2017!

Aderonke, BellaNaija Features Ninja says,

Our Contributors gave life to BN Features and in every way added to the spice. With every dynamic view and opinion shared on BellaNaija, our community thrived and prospered. 2016 was a tough years, but we forged through… learning together and building one another. For 2017, I’ll say this: Live Your Dreams. Chase the Stars. Leave a Legacy.

IK Nwosu, BN News Guy says,

2016 was indeed a wonderful year for BellaNaija, many thanks to you BellaNaijarians. Expect more amazing stuff in 2017!

Ehinomen Rose Umane, Business Development Lead says,

2016 has been a great year for BellaNaija. We had amazing projects over the year from BBN Wonderland, BNdogood to marking our 10th anniversary. We also won major awards which is inspiring for us in terms of getting better at what we do. Expanding our online Base and getting to know what makes BNers tick was also an achievement for us. Personally, I had fun and learnt a lot with BN and I hope to explore more in this coming year. Happy New Year BNers

***

BellaNaijarians, thanks for being a part of the BellaNaija community in 2016.

If we haven’t mentioned it enough this year… We love and appreciate you all! As you’ve been with us through 2016, our plans for 2017 won’t be complete without you, so let’s move forward together, “taking The Best of Africa to the World!

1. www.ckjacob.com

December 31, 2016 at 4:03 pm

BellaNaija rocks!!!!
    See you in 2017!!!¡!!

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

December 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Bellanaija is Bae??

3. Mimi

December 31, 2016 at 5:09 pm

I was enjoying reading this up until I go to where the editors were lined up and i saw Atoke listed as Aderonke. BN I love you but you guys need to fix up. The errors are becoming ridiculous. Cheers to a better B&B in 2017

• Mimi

December 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

*got to

better BN.

4. xplorenollywood.com

December 31, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Congratulations and happy new year once again! I am proud to be part of the Bellanaija family! I promise to write more???! 2017 here I come???

5. Tr

December 31, 2016 at 5:27 pm

I am not Nigerian but I love bellanaija. Happy new year to the entire team. Looking forward to better articles in 2017

6. LL

December 31, 2016 at 5:37 pm

BN my bae, love love love

7. EE

December 31, 2016 at 5:42 pm

This is really touching stuff. Stupid indoor rain. ?????Between Slay and Yass, one really has to go in 2017.

Cheers to a new one everyone.

• Xoxo

January 1, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Mbok both of them?…very annoying words especilly slay

8. Bleed Blue

December 31, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Well wow! Awwww what an honor!

I haven’t checked BN in a few days because travel and family and Christmas and overfeeding and general laziness. And then I come here and see my ode as your fave? I could cry…thank you so much guys.

Uche and team, my fellow BN’ers and anyone reading this, I wish you peace, prosperity and higher places in 2017.

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

January 1, 2017 at 2:17 am

Overfeeding ke? Biko, where the party at? I’ve never lost this much weight during the festive season as I have this year. It is unholy!

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

January 1, 2017 at 2:19 am

You stood out beautifully, @bleedblue… Wishing you a luxurious 2017. Love you loads.

• Carmen

January 1, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Yes,your article was my fave.i bookmarked it sef.where have you been?i missed you here.best wishes in 2017!
      Meamwhile where’s MsSociallyAkward and iyke?(you two are already married in my head.allow me dream abeg!california bawler?sabifok?you guys have been MIA. And Isio!i miss Isio!

9. Rubby

December 31, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Big up to Bellanaija,proud to be part of the bellanaija reading community,u do make a difference,happy Nu year to fellow commenters or should I say fighters? coz half the time they r fighting ? Buh it won’t be d same without u guys,ehbodi forming eenteligenzt?,,,,,Awesome people have a Bountiful 2017!!!

10. Mahka

December 31, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Hi my name is mahka n am addicted to BN, lol
    Thank you BN n BNigerians, I feel at home when I come here, you ve helped me in my dark n gloomy times as well as the cherry times. Glad to be a part of this family, everyone feels like a pal in my head.
    Here’s to a very lit, healthy n prosperous New year??.

11. nwa nna

December 31, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Congrats BN.. However, your editing crew needs to REALLY step up their game in 2017 because we your loyal and faithful readers were assaulted with sloppy editing which plaqued your blog for the most part of 2016…Signed concerned BN readers

• Tayo Ogunyemi

January 1, 2017 at 7:30 pm

nwa nna
      Be nice !… ‘encourage.. don’t hate’ what has started well and note that Bella Naija does seem progressive platform with good heads enough to work on the shortfalls . …and while ur being ‘concerned’ please show us what u have done that comes even close !

12. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

January 1, 2017 at 2:25 am

Thank you BN for being part of our lives and for bringing us all together. A lovely 2017 to you and yours. Salut.

13. www.thelmathinks.com

January 1, 2017 at 11:42 am

Thank you BN, you’re one of the few good addictions I have ?. And I cannot thank my fellow bellanaijarians enough, y’all make this site what is it. I’m always sure to learn, or laugh or sigh or hiss or want to curse somebody out when I’m here ?. Always entertaining. .

14. nnenne

January 1, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Happy new year to Bella Naija and fellow bloggers.

15. Bubu

January 1, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Really nice . Happy New year BN and all BN readers!

16. niyoola

January 2, 2017 at 12:56 am

Congrats BN Team. 2017 will be fabulous for you guys.

17. E

January 2, 2017 at 7:13 am

Bellanaija is my favourite blog with rich content. I simply love this blog. God bless you guys more and more.

18. Wendy

January 3, 2017 at 12:55 am

When next is bellanaija recruiting? I need to be part of this team.

19. Wendy

January 3, 2017 at 12:56 am

Also who handles the social media account? Job well done. This post is *low key advertising but we get it and I’must inspired.

20. Wendy

January 3, 2017 at 12:57 am

Also who handles the social media account? Job well done. This post is *low key advertising but we get it and I’m inspired.

21. Wendy

January 3, 2017 at 12:58 am

22. Bellanaija is everywhere, a big household name especially with weddings…congrats!!

23. Obi

January 8, 2017 at 2:37 am

I simply love this brand. There is a huge level of digital media professionalism and it easily stands out among the rest. I’m addicted and I would be here commenting and reading through out 2017 and beyond. Can I apply for a job too? Business development or Sales maybe?

24. FTK~Konnect Events

March 22, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I am SUPER proud of the BN community and your achievements. You are a positive site that seeks to empower, encourage and support small businesses both in diaspora and at home… for that I will forever be grateful. Bigger you I pray in 2017!